Winchester Ammo Q3131 USA 223 Remington/5.56 Nato FMJ 55 GR 20Box/50Case
Winchester has set the world standard in superior long gun ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. And to millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name "Winchester" means quality and performance - and the most complete, versatile and high-performance line of long gun ammunition in the world. In addition, for more than a century, Winchester has been the first to answer the call to arms by producing billions of rounds of small-caliber ammunition for the United States military and its allies. So, no matter what the sport, game or circumstances, you can always depend on every long gun cartridge in the Winchester Ammunition line to perform - as promised.
Winchester 5.56, South Korea Manufactured, 55 Grain, Full Metal Jacket
Winchester USA Centerfire Rifle Ammunition is the ideal choice for training or extened sessions at the range providing great performance at a value price. Winchester Q3131A features a 55 grain full metal jacket bullet in a fully reloadable boxer primed brass case. This was manufactured in South Korea for Winchester, headstamped WC 09. This is some of the most sought after and hard to find ammo going. It is Winchester's version of the legendary XM-193 load.
Mfg Item Num: Q3131
Category: AMMO CENTERFIRE
Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
Bullet Type :Full Metal Jacket
Bullet Weight :55 GR
Muzzle Energy :1306 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity :3270 fps
Rounds/box :20 Rounds Per Box, 50 Boxes Per Case
WE WILL NOT SHIP AMMUNITION TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales.
- Hawaii — No Sales.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must e-mail us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts — No sales.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales.
- Washington D.C. — No sales.