LRF (Lower Receiver, Forward Controls Design) is a collaboration between Sons of Liberty Gunworks (SOLGW) and Forward Controls Design (FCD).
LRF was designed with duty and defense users in mind. Its changes from TDP based lowers are based on ergonomics and better protection of magazine releases (both left and right side):
* EMR-A (Enhanced Magazine Release, Ambidextrous) fence on the left side.
* Taller than TDP spec magazine release fence on the right side to ensure TDP spec magazine release button stays below the fence.
* Countersunk take down pin hole on the left, when the user pushes the take down pin in from the left side, the pin can be pushed in further, with more protrusion on the right to pull from.
* Built in trigger guard with the same features as our TGF (Trigger guard, Forward Controls), more info: https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.com/TGF-Trigger-Guard-Forward-Controls_p_178.html TGF has more usable space forward of the trigger, not behind. It also has a “ramp” to facilitate magazine loading for users that use the rear spline of the magazine to index and “rock” the magazine into the mag well.
* Flared magazine well with a larger opening.
Put Dealer's Name in SHIP TO and have them send their FFL to us.