One 50rd box.
Law Enforcement and Ammo Restriction: Hornady Law Enforcement Ammo (TAP/Critical Duty) is restricted to Law Enforcement agency/officer sales only. To purchase these products, you must submit a copy of your Authorized Credentials. This can be done before or after placing your order. You can send us a copy by emailing us at [email protected]. The following are also eligible to purchase this ammo: Corrections officers that are able to show agency credentials, Retired officers in good standing that are able to show agency credentials, Licensed and uniformed security guards/companies, and Active and Retired military personnel.
Law enforcement and tactical professionals now have a truly advanced, 21st century handgun ammunition solution that delivers the most consistent and reliable urban barrier performance ever created. The proven Flex Tip® design of the new FlexLock® bullet eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. Its large mechanical jacket-tocore InterLock® band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
The patented Hornady® Flex Tip® design of the FlexLock® bullet eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. A large mechanical jacket-to-core InterLock® band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention, excellent expansion and consistent penetration and terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
The FlexLock® is an “intelligent bullet” that reacts differently depending on the barrier it encounters, delivering “barrier blind” performance after penetrating urban barriers such as plywood, sheet metal and even auto glass.
WE WILL NOT SHIP AMMUNITION TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
· California —No sales to LA, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon. All others must go to an FFL.
· Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
· Alaska — No Sales.
· Hawaii — No Sales.
· Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must e-mail us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
· Massachusetts — No sales.
· Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
· New York —No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. All others must go to an FFL.
· New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, e-mail us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
· Puerto Rico —No Sales.
· Washington D.C. — No sales.