Unlike every other firearm on the market, the SIG MCX was built for optimum performance with the 300BLK cartridge and a silencer. The outcome is a firearm with superior suppression capability and enhanced reliability with both supersonic and subsonic loads A two-position gas block makes the transition from subsonic to supersonic as fast as flipping the lever. Changing between 300BLK and 5.56NATO is as simple as swapping barrels and magazines in a matter of minutes. Converting to 7.62x39 simply requires barrel, magazine, as well as an additional bolt change. Each SIG MCX features an aluminum KeyMod handguard, AR-style lower controls and polymer magazines. A revolutionary recoil system does not require a buffer tube, allowing for side-folding and telescoping stocks. A picatinny top rail allows for the mounting of lights or optics. The aluminum forend allows for rail sections to be added where they are needed, permitting the attachment of accessoires. The lower receiver offers familiar AR-style constrols. Completely ambidextrous controls include the safety, magazine release and charging handle.
- Ambidextrous Manual Safety: Ambidextrous charging handle and controls come standard on all models.
- Telescoping/Folding 3-position Stock: The revolutionary recoil system allows for multiple shot engagements while the stock is folded.
- User-Changeable Barrel: Choose from 5.56 Nato, 300BLK, and 7.62x39 barrels offering in-field adaptability. Reducing your signature, a 3-prong flash hider comes standard.
When ordering, please put your dealers BUSINESS NAME in the ship to section and then have them fax or e-mail their license to us.
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm Nato
- Mag Type: AR15
- Barrel Length: 11.5"/292mm
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Overall Length: 31"/787mm
- Overall Width: 2.8"/71mm
- Height: 8"/203mm
- Threads: 1/2"/28TPI
- Accessory Rail: KeyMod
- Weight: 6.4lb/2.9kg