Due to the dynamic changes in the battlefield and the necessity of a potent 7.62mm cartridge weapon with superior performance, granting the troops an innovative, powerful, accurate and reliable weapon that can be rapidly and easily deployed in all combat situations- IWI created the TAVOR 7 7.62X51mm Assault Rifle.
TAVOR 7 is a bullpup configuration system Ð²Ð‚â€œ rear center of gravity enabling a rapid acquisition of the target and providing the ability to fire the weapon with only one hand.
Furthermore, due to the bullpup configuration, the weaponÐ²Ð‚â„¢s overall length can be significantly reduced without modifying the barrel length, allowing maneuverability in CQB / confined spaces and at the same time, being lethal for long ranges.
TAVOR 7 is a battle ready innovative weapon, built to be durable and robust, designed in close collaboration with the IDF to create a weapon with outstanding performance and accuracy in all environmental conditions with enhanced human ergonomics.
TAVOR 7 is made of superior steel and high strength impact modified polymer; it has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user.
TAVOR 7 can be easily adapted, depending on the operational requirements, military or law enforcement tasks Ð²Ð‚â€œ vehicle patrol & use, CQB & confined spaces, under cover missions Ð²Ð‚â€œ short and medium combat engagement, custom police operations, VIP protection, etc.
TAVOR 7 is a fully ambidextrous platform; the ejection side can be swapped rapidly and easily from side to side by the user. It is equipped with mil standard 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides allowing 100% compatibility with any available sights and/or accessories.
Highly efficient & reliable modular battle rifle
- Designed for minimum operator and armorer level maintenance, thus reducing life cycle costs
- 100% interchangeability, reducing the overall costs of the system
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant
- Body built of high strength impact modified polymer
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & life cycle
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- The rifle is equipped with a significantly efficient jump compensator for better shooter stability
- Uses any NATOMIL STD 7.62 Steel / aluminum / polymer magazine
- Optimized ergonomic design
- Pistol grips can be changed or modified
- Fully Ambidextrous weapon:
- Safety Lever, Magazine Release, Bolt Catch: can be converted by the user from side to side ejection port, bolt and charging handel
- Non reciprocating charging handle
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access and hand protection
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Simple field stripping into only 2 parts, easy to clean and no need for special tools
- Detachablereplaceable barrel
- 2 different barrel lengths to choose from Ð²Ð‚â€œ17Ð²Ð‚Ñœ and 20Ð²Ð‚Ñœ
- 4 position gas regulator Ð²Ð‚â€œ RegularExtremeSuppressorClosed (for special operations)
- M-LOK fore end, provided MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3 and 9 oÐ²Ð‚â„¢clock positions
- Covered MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the 6 oÐ²Ð‚â„¢clock position
Rifling: 4 RH Grooves, 1:12? twist
Barrel length (mm): 432(17?)
Total length (mm): 730
Weight (approx. Kg) (w/o magazine): 4.1
Rate of fire (approx. Rd./min): 600~900 When ordering, please put your dealers BUSINESS NAME in the SHIP TO section and then have them fax or e-mail their license to us.